Monday, June 14, 2010

the comfort of rest


Half asleep in my mind, just enjoying the sun going down through the window as night came. I am at my most peaceful state feeling the soft breathing of the beauty sleeping on the back of my hand. Scales cold, tummy warm and I rest with a deep smile. The old man they call him, not that old yet but an appearance of being very aged. He is one of the few of the longest chameleons in the world.

I have come to be apart of a home and family. Taking me to weekends on the farm and home in the week to rest with the lizard and pythons I so enjoy reading in the sun with.

On the farm a pace of life is just to my liking with trees and fields and flowing water. I run in the fields over cabbage heads sloshing in mud and avoiding the watering that is coming down until I remember i WONT melt and I begin springing through the water as I get onto the squash rows and begin my harvesting of organic vegi's.

The farm house we stay in is next to the main house and not like the farm houses im used to. Workmanship of the family has made it exquisite...And its available for guest to rent world cup time if anyone's interested. some pics I took of it...6 bedrooms,2 floors balconies, 4 full baths :)




The room I stay in and bath I really stay in!




The workshop, security and a sweet tree.


Lovely moments of life I am enjoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment